Articles Comments

Vinay Says » Tutorial » How to setup Airtel Broadband connection using any Modem?

How to setup Airtel Broadband connection using any Modem?

Mistakenly Today I plugged my laptop’s Adapter into airtel broadband modem , and it instantly burned out , But fortunately I have one bsnl wi fi modem , and this whole event give me opportunity to play around Modem setup and at the end I successfully configured it.

Connect your New Modem with your PC and open this link
http://192.168.1.1 , then it will be ask for username and passowrd
By default password
username :admin
password : password
In whole Modem configuration  mainly you have to configure your ATM setup inside WAN , ATM setting  For Airtel is
Set VPI as 1
Set VCI as 32

then next you have to assign username and password of your pppoe connection , In Airtel by default your Username is <your Landline number with std code >_dsl@airtelbrodband.co.in  for password you have to call your Customer care and ask him but by default it can be your account id number or your phone number without std code.

then save this setting  reboot your modem and it all your new modem is set up , Happy surfing :)

Sharing some screen shot for better understanding

if you are facing any problem , drop a comment

Filed under: Tutorial · Tags: , , ,

18 Responses to "How to setup Airtel Broadband connection using any Modem?"

1. Greetings, I love your article. This is a cool site and I wanted to post a note to let you know, great job! Thanks kim

Louis Vuitton

louis vuitton

2. This is a good blog. Keep up all the work. I too love blogging and expressing my opinions. Thanks :)

3. Tibia says:

Thanks…

Thanks, I always aprisiate a good read. Hehe I usually do agree with your posts opinions and stuff ;) Dont stop posting!…

4. i really like your blog do u write your own posts or you outsource the work to someone else. because i have a couple of blogs and i have a really hard time updating all of them.

Thanks

5. WiFi Hotspot says:

Today, companies with WiFi networks are getting about 170 Mbps of actual throughput from them. Toward the end of this year, we’ll start to see new chipsets that raise WiFi’s bandwidth to a theoretical 600 Mbps and actual 300 Mbps of throughput. When we start to see that, it will be possible for companies that need the extra bandwidth to move to WiFi.

6. MATTEL-47323 says:

I just want to emphasize the good work on this blog, has excellent views and a clear vision of what you are looking for.

7. A further factor impacting WiFi deployment is that roughly 25 to 30 % of PCs turn added than just about every 12 months. The newer PCs come with built-in 802.11n chipsets. As we transfer forward, there will probably be a higher percentage of PCs and laptops with built-in 802.11n inside installed base. This in turn will make it much easier for additional women and men to get onto high information transfer wireless networks.

8. A home community are often set with wireless Internet, as properly. This is accomplished with the aid of the utilization of the router which performs as an discover point. The router broadcasts Web-based connectivity to Wi-Fi enabled products inside of its region of reach. With this set of connections, any person from the family can make use of their laptops or desktops and can acquire acquire with the The internet.

9. Hi admin, I’ve a small request. I was basically googleing for some info on the topic you published and located this post. Some really nice stuff you posted here. Can I please write about this particular post on my latest website I am working on? It would certainly be terrific :) . I am going to return once again later on to find out how you responded. Many thanks, Shirely Bulacan

10. Reading it I believed it was incredibly enlightening. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to place this post together. Once more I find myself wasting excessively enough time both studying and writing comments. However so what, it had been even now worth it!

11. it is great to know about this … trying to get more data on this ..will post the updates here .. :)

12. sanup says:

thanks a lot…:)

13. Raj says:

hello I am new to this site I also moved from BSNL to airtelbroadband some months back and the tech support from airtel configured the router and is working but everytime I need to use WIFI I need to connect lan cable go to internet and to 192.168.1.1 and go to wireless option and select security and press save/apply key and reboot my laptop when I have my wifi internet enabled , so any suggestions to resolve this I would greatly appreciate thanks.

14. admin says:

Hi Raj , if you can send screenshot that might be more helpful to suggest
    Select security option :WPA-PSK [TKIP] + WPA2-PSK [AES]
    in passphase : put a password , you want
    and then Apply

15. nana dwomoh says:

please if i can get the setup of airtel broadband modem thanks

16. raul says:

but how to open http://192.168.1.1 link with out internet.please give solution

17. admin says:

if your router is connected to your PC via wire /wi-fi , Just open that link on your browser , it will respond as it is local IP address of your router , so no need of internet connection